It’s a late-coming but important release. I have made significant improvements to all areas of the library and will be stepping out of beta within the next few releases.
If you are currently using the unstable and highly-deficient v0.1b, you must get this upgrade.
- More stabilized and consistent interface
- New polymorphic design for data streams
- Numerous improvements to the way images are read and written
- Completed read/write support for colormap Targa images with 24/32-bit palettes
- Removed accidental libpng dependency in iPNG.h header
- Numerous improvements to PNG image reading/writing
- Class iImage now preserves all attributes common to all image classes